Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What a day!!!

I am officially giving up for the day! My recurring insomnia kept me up until 5am and my alarm (1yr old) went off at 7am...resulting in a not very pleasant start to the day. Not too different from every other morning after that...got all three kids up and fed and babyproofed the room for aforementioned 1yr. old. This is where things take a wrong turn...my wonderful, albeit forgetful, husband left his coffee (don't worry, not hot) on the counter where the 1yr. old (who I'm no longer claiming as my own by the way) can reach it. Our couch sits conveniently under the counter so now an entire cup of coffee is splattered all over it. I don't know why this upsets me as the couch is already torn is several places, stained and even scribbled with crayon. I know kids are kids and will destroy things. I know things are just things, but sometimes I miss the days when my things were MINE and I took care of them. I suppose this too shall pass...

No comments:

Post a Comment